ATV / Dirt Bike / Parking / Speeding Complaint

Submit a ATV / Dirt Bike / Parking / Speeding Complaint

  1. ATV / Dirt Bike / Parking / Speeding Complaint

    Please use the following form to submit your complaint to the Mount Vernon Police Department.

    Note: This is specifically for ATV / Dirt Bike, Speeding, abandoned and commercial vehicle parking complaints. There is another form that is available for all other request for police services, also available on our website.

    Please note, submission of this form will not guarantee an immediate response, however we will attempt to respond to the complaint at the time of receipt.

    All information requested is voluntary.

  2. RMP in Front of Headquarters - Blue only
  3. Is this ongoing at the time of this submission?*

    Please pick either yes or no

  4. Please be as specific as possible

  5. Please describe as best as possible, including any identifying marks, colors or plates.

  6. We can accept most image types and short videos

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.